e enjte, 29 maj 2008

COOKIE IS LOVE ♥


Aiye, for goodness sake. I'm so lazy to blog alr .__. Nvm, i shall not let my blog die. So i shall revive it. Today stayed at home for the whole day. It's the same. That's why i'm growing fatter & that's rly not strange laa. Hah, evening went down to my house there deh pet shop buy cookie's snack. She eat damn freaking fast now. Scare me. & Few days ago. She stood up & pull that subway's biscuit or something down on the floor & she ate it. While we were sleeping. Nobody knew it till my brother says so -.- Omg, & this made her stomach not feeling well. Obiquack! Anyhow anyhow eat Zxzx.


Baby's playing with cookie now. & I was whole day audi-ing with my story mode. Tmd siohs, i from 7 plus do till now. Got one 3 min song 25 perfects okay?! We did it for like 3 - 4 hours but still couldn't clear it. Sad. Nevermind then, wait for friend send me perfect hack. HAHAHA :D I'm a hacker ! :D LOLLLLLLL ~


I want to shop. But now, i guess i'm shopping my own clothes lesser then cookie's -.- Dog's clothes are just so adorable aren't they? Super cute. I'm off alr, blog tmr. Byebye!

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë