e enjte, 22 maj 2008

i'm all alone before you came.


Hoho, just woke up. I got a very serious problem here! D: The weather is too hot this few days. & I'm sweating whole day from morning till midnight. Fuck. Even sleep also sweat. Then i got rashes on my neck. Heng is on th side laa, then cannot see. If not put powder white white very ugly one. It's the first time i got rashes though ): But although keep sweat. It's no differences from running around. & SO. I've slimed down. HOHO! :DDD By 1.kg xP


Afternoon 12plus, while baby was asleep. I went down buy cookie's snack, & went for my eyebrown trimming. It hurts ;x Blahblahblah, & then home & sleep. I brought something from the web which i said. Hah! So cute.


Ytrd midnight had a big big tiff with baby. & We nearly broke up D: But nevermind, it's fine alr. Finefine. No more quarrels please ._. Alright, i'm off. Goodbye! :D

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë