e mërkurë, 21 maj 2008

you said you promised.

Yeah, blog :D Just finish bathing cookie after sending baby to take bus. He needs to go home cos today his grandpa' death anniversary. So bobians loh. Kelian horh, then come liaos need go home alr. But later after his things, he coming back {: I rly want to say something, that's. I never ever bath for a dog till i sweat till like nobody's mum died ._. Cookie bath ah, run here run there run here run there. I was catching her in th toilet loh! Zxzx, she don't likes to bath. She doesnt knows how to apreciate of people massaging for her okay?! Finally manage to learn how to clean her face & th eyes below. I clean till white white alr, i think her fur can shine liao. LOL;x I always don't wash her face with shampoo cos i scare she go lick ;x But she won't ley. Hoho, & th whitening shampoo we brought i good {: Ohwell, i guess i'm tired liaos. D: Argh! That stupid cookie, she just love to sleep under th sofa when it's morning. & I scare she might gets dirty again & My efforts have wasted ): Sobs laa, she so naughty loh. Keep give me her princess attitude. Tmd, lock her in cage ;x HAHAHAHzxzxzx I'm evil ;x Next week has to bring cookie for her 2nd injection. Aw, heart pain. 20 days before baby report for NS D:



I'm super bored now. Nobody's accompanying me. Nobody's chatting on th phone with me. Even cookie's asleep. Haiyo, sooooo boring! I would like to go out for a scroll with baby. Like sentosa, gardens, parks. Those very peaceful places. Relive my stress. Baby asked me this just now : You will marry me deh right? :D Hah, so sweet. Of cos i do. We made a pact. & I still rmb always :D I think i'm off to sleep. Goodbye.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë