e mërkurë, 28 maj 2008

Boohoo :D


Backs from the dinner with baby. Hoho. I got the picture alr, from baby's eldest bro's gf ;x Thankyou! :D Super full. I'm gonna diet again. Hai.

At first, baby & me cabb-ed down to tpy then his eldest bro came to fetch us & we headed down to geylang. Blah, eat eat eat. Anw, happy birthday to his papa {: Hoho, that cake was freaking fat! It might kill me. I haven't even digest till now ;x Alright, after the dinner. We went back baby's house. Stayed about 10 - 20 mins. Then it's time for us to go back yishun. His bro fetch us back too. Such a nice guy :D Back to yishun, we went back. Brought cookie down for a walk with baby's bro & his gf. Head to 233 for a drink then chit-chat. HOHO. I found out baby's bro's gf was my senior. She's a ex-phs too. So cute. &&&&& Baby took some bird nestfrom his mum's room. LOL;x

Home, bath. Watch tv. Blah, now i'm rly very tired -.- But still have to wait for baby watch finish his tv. Alright, blog tmr. Ilovemyreaders! :D Night~

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë