e shtunë, 24 maj 2008

fuck the cb laa.


I don't want celebrations for birthday in this life anymore.
I don't want birthday wishes in this life anymore.
I don't want birthday presents in this life anymore.
I don't want people to rmb it's my birthday in this life anymore.
I don't want to receive any birthday msgs in this life anymore.
I hate birthdays.

Please luh, don't ever say happy birthday to me tmr. I might puke. Baby, you don't regret i tell you. Birthdays with you, -.- Last year's birthday sucked. This year's, even more. You don't even know how to pleased your own gf when her birthday is on tmr then fuck it. You sucked. Don't say happy birthday to me tmr! I hate every year's 25th of may. & I hate myself for borning out on that day. I hate everything. Imagine a person saw me outside & wish me happy birthday i swear i'll whack her/him up. Cb.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë