e hënë, 26 maj 2008

it wasn't a good day ):



Hello, just woke up not long. Well, i spend my bday sleeping only 3 hours, then audi. & went out for slacking. I don't mind also. Birthdays is also a day ;x Hah. Baby & me went out to meet cindy marmie, her bf, eunice, her bf & her hostel's friends laa. But all discharge though ._. Hah. Then cindy brought her dog down too. Her dog so tiko siohs! Keep look at my beautiful cookie. Seeth 2nd pic, he keep look at my cookie's ass -.- Nabei. Then cindy's bf hug cookie. Suddenly say, : WAHS! Ta hen xiang ley! Then cindy's dog baby come over to her bf. Th bf said : Baby go away, your mouth so smelly! LOL! Super bias.


We talk about alot things loh. Like $#%&^&%^$@#!@! craps. Hah. Tuesday is baby's papa's birthday. His mama say ask them brothers bring gf go. Whalaos! I so stressful sioh. Don't know want wear what also. Tmd, i rly don't feel like going. Nvm, see how. I'm off. ILOVECOOKIE :D


( UPDATED )


Super bored & cold now. LOL. Yishun has been raining for days alr. Finally. But baby says, when hot i complain, cold also complain. Obvious luh. But i would rather the weather always be so cold {: I prefer cold weathers. Baby's sleeping alr. I'm soooo bored. Audi till i ki siao i also don't know alr. Hah. I want a diet. I'm super fat alr D: Sobs. I think i go sleep bah, cold weather. Sweeeee {:

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë